All - Activity - TRON-N - Rasa Community Forum
Rasa X Story Shows Slot Was Set Before The Intent That Sets It
Hello Everyone
I’ve got a really strange bug that pops up in RASA X. It doesn’t seem to be generating the stories correctly. When providing an intent that includes a slot that needs to be set, RASA X produces the following story:
- story: Story from Conversation ID 1fc5ccd165c842bd98c14f626ca218c0…
Creating a Scalable Rasa Cluster Without Kubernetes or Docker
Hello Everyone
I’ve got an interesting challenge that I need to overcome. We are preparing to launch RASA into a production environment, however, we are restricted from using Kubernetes and Docker. This means that we’ll need to spin up multiple instances of RASA and have them managed by our custom …
Introduce yourself!
Hello Everyone!
I’m Leonard, a software engineer from South Africa. We are going to be using RASA for a few projects and I’ve decided to join the community because I really like how extensible RASA is. There is a chance that I’ll be asking a lot of questions, because we might be trying some new thi…