Likes - Activity - SUJEONG - Rasa Community Forum
Custom action and endpoint for neo4j
I will quickly say one thing, and then try to work on this in a week or two to get a better answer. What I tried a year ago was to hard-code the connection settings inside actions.py, e.g.:
from neo4j import GraphDatabase # Might be using an old version of neo4j
# TODO get credentials from conf…
Hi @SUJEONG, The compatible Rasa X version is 0.25.2. I recommend that you use the Quick Install Docker Compose installation approach.
How does one use Neo4j in a rasa chatbot, specifically in accessing the credentials? I assume I would want to create an endpoint in endpoints.yml listing my URL, username, and password (or perhaps credentials.yml), and then somehow read those three fields from inside my custom actions inside action…
I made a little progress last year. For example, I could query a Neo4j graph inside Rasa and it would answer certain questions using that information. Then I changed jobs and took a 9-month break from Rasa work. But I am starting to refresh my Rasa+Neo code this month. I’m happy to chat more as …
Hi @SUJEONG. One of the most popular ways to include Rasa into your custom website is using the Rasa webchat. You can find documentation on it here: Your Own Website