Likes - Activity - Shivam_Rank - Rasa Community Forum

RASA import ModuleNotFoundError: 'rasa_sdk_plugins'

Hello,

The above error message is a warning but not logged correctly. It will be resolved soon. we are working on it. It however does not create any issues in the running of the action server.


Remove or Hide payload intent view in ui after button click rasa chatbot

how can i hide intent after button click from ui rasa chat bot ex: buttons:

when i click search item button, it showing /search_item intent. but i want to show utter_search directly without showing /search_item in chatbot ui.


RASA import ModuleNotFoundError: 'rasa_sdk_plugins'

I am trying to run RASA 3.6.0 on Google Cloud run. My issue is with the actions server in that it does not respond to requests. When I check the logs I get the following error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'rasa_sdk_plugins'. My requirements.txt is as follows for my Docker container: fuzzy…