All - Activity - SasikiranJ - Rasa Community Forum
Ignore intent for slot filling
Thank You
faq
where are you located russia or usa?
place
I am located in russia
domain file:
slots
location
type: categorical
while using model it is extracting entity value from faq intent and storing it in location slot. I dont want entities of faq intent to be stored in slots. I only want slot…
No not using forms. I have one intent with FAQ examples. some sentences have words which can be matched with other intent entities values. so i want to exclude entities in faq intent to be used for slot filling. I am in rasa 2.0
For suppose:
slots:
nameofentity:
type: categorical
values:
****
Excl…
I want to ignore particular intent for slot filling in the domain file. like if I give ignore_intent: some intent slot should have previous value only instead of value from ignore intent.
is there any way i restrict particular intent from being extracted for entities? For example I don’t want entities extracted for faq intent. My slot is getting affected because of that. can you please help me with that?
Introduce yourself!
Hello Everyone, I am Sasikiran Jakkula currently working as software engineer intern. I am working on creating contextual AI bots so I landed in the page of Rasa. I am so impressed with the working of Rasa and want to make it my first priority whenever I want to develop a chatbot. Thank you
VisibleDeprecationWarning
VisibleDeprecationWarning: Creating an ndarray from ragged nested sequences (which is a list-or-tuple of lists-or-tuples-or ndarrays with different lengths or shapes) is deprecated. If you meant to do this, you must specify ‘dtype=object’ when creating the ndarray I am using rasa 2.0.2 this warning…
Unexpected behaviour bot
I have two different stories. One will operate according to entity value and another with different entity value. But after training, it is giving second path response to the first path. Not exactly following what I have written(paths). Please tell me what I have to do? I am using rasa 2. same probl…
while visualizing stories in place of intents it is showing None values for all intent positions. I am using rasa 2.0.
Issue with slots
I got it sorted out. Thank you for the response
Rasa webchat display problem
Buttons not getting displayed in rasa web-chat. what am I missing here please help me?
When I use get_slot() method for slot. it is returning a list of multiple values instead of a single value in that intent.
For example: I am in New York I need a hospital
if I use get_slot(location) it is returning [“new york”,“new york”]
for some other query it is returning synonym as well as the original name.