All - Activity - rishi454 - Rasa Community Forum

Comments from User rishi454

Date: Apr 25, 2020

Tensorflow-addons
thanks. your solution worked for me.

Date: Apr 25, 2020

Deployment error
I have integrated rasa trained model with django. while I am starting django server it is giving error like this
ModuleNotFoundError: Failed to find module ‘rasa.nlu.featurizers.sparse_featurizer.regex_featurizer’.
No module named ‘rasa.nlu.featurizers.sparse_featurizer’
Thanks in advance.

Date: Jun 30, 2019

How do I use Custom Actions without an action server running
Can you explain with example.

Date: Jun 24, 2019

How to set multiple slots in custom action
yes, banana fig and berry an entity values. so how can I store into slots?

Date: Jun 18, 2019

Schedule a reminder
@akelad. can you guide me to build Reinforcement Learning with RASA core.

Date: Jun 13, 2019

Schedule a reminder
I read the events documents but I didn’t understand how to call an action. can you explain with some examples
@akelad

Date: Jun 7, 2019

How to set multiple slots in custom action
I have another issue that is " How slot is going to store multiple values" like User Query:" I want book banana fig and berry". so here i want to store 2 values(banana fig, berry). but my slot is only stores last value.

Date: Jun 4, 2019

Schedule a reminder
Can you help me to write an action for Schedule a reminder and how can i call this scheduler reminder action in my API.

Date: May 29, 2019

Custom Actions are not working
yes. i have removed the action_listen but when I have to call API then it is not working. can you give me the examples relevant to API call.

Date: May 27, 2019

Custom Actions are not working
thanks @Remy i will check it.

Date: May 27, 2019

Custom Actions are not working
Thanks you Remy. can you give me one example to connect API through custom actions.

Date: May 27, 2019

Custom Actions are not working
Encountered an exception while running action ‘action_listen’. The bot will continue, but the actions events are lost. Make sure to fix the exception in your custom code.