Likes - Activity - NikhilBansal21 - Rasa Community Forum

Introduction

Hi I am Gaurang Patel from India, I stumbled upon Rasa a couple of months back and thereafter my love for chatbots has increased fourfold. I created my own version of Alexa last year in a hackathon GitHub - Zorro30/ChatBot_using_NLP: This is a ChatBot I made for a HACKATHON in my firm..

Community Engagement

Is there any group in Delhi NCR area? Any plans for Delhi?

est-ce que tu as une question spécifique sur rasa core? En général pour les contextes, il y a trois choses très importantes:

  1. les slots - notamment les entities trouvées par rasa nlu, tu peux sauvegarder comme un slot categorical ou texte et donc ça impacte la décision à faire par rasa core.
  2. les historiques...

A bot that accepts data from user in excel format. A live demo of dynamic data training would be really helpful.

Hello. What is the general level of monitoring by Rasa company of the forum for helping answer tech issues? Just want to make sure we have the correct expectations. We are trying out Rasa and learning through it and wondering if this forum is actively monitored?

Hello, Andreas here from expertflow.com/chat. We build a hybrid chat solution that embeds Rasa into a Contact center, creating a permanent chat conference between customer, Rasa and Call center Agent. We like Rasa because the pure machine learning approach for conversation has the potential to learn a...

Feedback

Good fallback system.

You can also create your own custom action to use as a fallback. Be aware that if this action does not return a UserUtteranceReverted event, the next predictions of your bot may become inaccurate, as it very likely that the fallback action is not present in your stories

Technical Inquiry

Need help from experts here @souvikg10 @Juste. I am trying to understand how the dialogue management actually works at Rasa core. I am well aware of the high-level architecture but interested to understand how LSTM is used. So I am looking into the keras_policy.py file. I am a bit confused about so...

Features Discussion

A bunch of Rasa events awaiting! Hey, in case you missed it, I would like to update you on the upcoming Rasa events where you can meet Rasas or hear about Rasa. Check it out and make sure to join if something’s happening in your area:

Hey Folks, now creating & training RASA NLU models is made easy using RASA-UI, I have created a video tutorial, make sure you don’t miss it! YouTube hope this helps all, if you are facing any issue you can reply me back... Thanks all & RASA!

Feature Exploration

The Memoization Policy treats your stories not as ML training data, but as specific, literal instructions. That is, if the dialog so far matches a configured story exactly, the dialog engine needs to find the next action, and the memoization policy will just use the next action in the story with confidence.

Conclusion

Happy Birthday, Rasa Core! Today is a very special day for Rasa Core - it turns 1 year old today! 🎉 We are extremely happy to see how far Rasa Core has gone over this year and we hope that you will all continue supporting and contributing to this project for years to come!