Likes - Activity - marcoka - Rasa Community Forum
Introduction
Hi, I’m a dialogue designer/creator from Berlin. Originally coming from UX Design, I now see myself as the Babelfish between machines and users.
Change Rasa Action Endpoint Port
Got it, change the config file to what you pass as port into the command line -
rasa run actions --port 9000 --debug
action_endpoint:
url: http://localhost:9000/webhook
I think this should be explicitly documented.
Split Utterances Templates into Multiple Answers
You can do something like,
in stories.md file,
Story: smalltalk.greetings.hello
smalltalk.greetings.hello
utter_greetings.hello # Message : Hello
utter_greetings.help # Message : How can I help you today?
In your custom action file,
def run (...)
dispatcher.utter_m...
You can also combine utterances of different types such as:
greetings.hello
utter_greetings.hello
action_custom_action
However, these messages will be pushed to the channel within milliseconds. So I tend to add some wait times. E.g. you could do this:
greetings.hello
utter_greetings.hello
Feedback Invitation
Great to have you here @marcoka. I would be happy to hear your feedback on what we could improve on so that it would be easier to get started with Rasa!