Replies - Activity - madanmeena - Rasa Community Forum

Rasa-x Compatibility Issues

Rasa-x 1.0.1 Compatibility Issue with Rasa 2.8.2 & 2.8.17 Models

Is there a solution for the docker-compose approach? I am using rasa-x 1.0.1 and rasa 2.8.22 and not able to upload the model through rasa x. Even if I copy the model to the models directory, these models are not reflected on rasa-x UI.

NLU Inbox Broken

NLU Inbox Broken - Post 1

@nik202 I think this is a bug with Rasa-X UI rendering. Let me know if any additional information is required. Is there an active list of bugs for Rasa-X where I can report this?

NLU Inbox Broken - Post 2

This did not help.

NLU Inbox Broken - Post 3

Not exactly, the scroll works for more than 80 nlu inbox; you only face it when there are 75-80 NLU entries. So for the last couple of months, we have not been able to see these entries. The syntax issue is also sporadic.

NLU Inbox Broken - Post 4

I will try that when I face this again, will report back.

NLU Inbox Broken - Post 5

I am also facing this issue for a couple of months now; we are not able to scroll all NLU entries, especially if they are last 75-80 entries.
") We are using rasa-x 0.42.0 and rasa version is 2.8.0. Also, we face issues when committing the changes.

Deploying Docker-Installed Rasa X to Facebook/Slack. How to Find Port of Server?

@M_R_LY My issue was resolved when I added rest: in the credentials.yml file. Not sure it will help with yours. For each channel, we need to create an entry in credentials.yml; we are basically using rest and callback channel since we are not routing the traffic directly to rasa, so the rest channel works.

Multi-language Support Using Rasa

Yes, with the approach I mentioned in the previous comment, basically, we went with two repositories and one rasa-x instance; we are primarily using rasa-x instances to work with the Spanish language bot. All the development is done in this branch. When we update the bot, we merge this Spanish branch with the main one.

Tried to Set Non-existent Slot 'is_channel_fb'

Nope, it’s not anywhere. The only possible reason I can think of is since the slot has been renamed, we might have some old conversation events which still have the old slot and which, when pushed to rasa-x through rabbitmq, could result in this; otherwise, it does not make sense to me.

Slots Configuration Example

slots:
  feedback:
    type: bool
    influence_conversation: false
  preferred_language:
    type: text
    influence_conversation: false
  channel:
    type: categorical
    influence_conversation: false
    values:
      - facebook
      - jovensalud
      - whatsapp

Performance Issue with Rasa >=2.5.0

It’s just that we have been training the model through Git-Action CI pipeline for the last year and never faced any issue. What you say about the rasa-x configuration is true, but most of the time we do not use it for training, as Git seems more appropriate to us; rasa-x can only be configured with other projects.

Unable to Update to Rasa-x 0.39.3

Ended up creating a separate instance, installing rasa-x again, was able to run the docker-compose without any issue; this will do for now.

User Warning: Intent 'nlu_fallback' Has Only 1 Training Example

That did not work for me; seems like a version issue. The following does not work:

docker run -v $(pwd):/app rasa/rasa:2.2.1-full data validate --debug
docker run -v $(pwd):/app rasa/rasa:2.2.2-full data validate --debug 

The following does:

docker run -v $(pwd):/app rasa/rasa:2.1.3-full data validate --debug

Get Sender_id for Facebook Bot

Not sure what’s the issue! If you have sender id in action.py using

sender_id = tracker.current_state()["sender_id"]

Then you can store sender_id to database either directly or otherwise, we are sending sender_id through our REST API in action.py.


This is a cleaned and structured response focusing on core content and technical information related to Rasa.