Likes - Activity - madanmeena - Rasa Community Forum

User Profile

Username: madanmeena
Location: Jaipur
About: I am a software developer with .net background, very new to python ecosystem, first time creating a bot for the project I am working on.


Discussion Threads

NLU Inbox broken

Posted on: Sep 28, 2021
The NLU Inbox seems to suffer multiple bugs.
Scrolling: After deleting / processing some entries empty lines pop up, which may sometimes be scrolled over, sometimes not and logging out, cleaning browser cache may help, sometimes not. Assigning Inbox entries and saving to git seems to be flawed.


Contradicting rules or stories found in training but not in validation

Posted on: May 18, 2021
No, there isn’t – validating rules is different from validating stories for technical reasons and can’t be done more quickly than training. You can train core (which should be faster than train).


I want to fetch one time notification token from fb messenger

Posted on: May 4, 2021
After you click the “notify me” button messenger will trigger the webhook. You need to write a code to listen to that webhook and trigger your action.


How do you test Custom Actions before using them with a bot?

Posted on: Feb 8, 2021
I think Akela referred to this script among others for different test scenarios. Keep in mind, that those are currently designed for Rasa 2 in which some major changes regarding actions/forms happened.


Problem with retrieval intents and ResponseSelector in with rasa 2.x

Posted on: Dec 22, 2020
Hi all. There seems to be some problems with retrieval intents and the ResponseSelector responses in rasa open source 2.x. The problem can be reproduced using the responseselectorbot example provided in RasaHQ/rasa.


Data Augmentation

Posted on: Dec 7, 2020
Not sure if you’re still having trouble with this, but this is the first result from Google when you enter how much data augmentation should I use Rasa.


Memoization Policy with max history

Posted on: Dec 3, 2020
The issue is that the exact story needs to match. Thus, if you increase the max_history to 30, for example, you’ll run into quite some issues.


Get sender_id for facebook bot

Posted on: Jul 9, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m creating a Facebook bot with Rasa stack. For the moment everything works perfectly and I have no problems. I would like to retrieve the name and surname through the sender_id.


Conclusion

Feel free to ask any questions or provide insights on these topics!