All - Activity - Juanroalvarado - Rasa Community Forum
Changes saved to new branch being saved as markdown instead of yaml file
I’m currently using Rasa-x 0.37.1 and rasa 2.4.0. Whenever I save changes from the UI to a new branch it saved the NLU data to a markdown file instead of a yaml file. If I try to discard changes it gets stuck in the changes pending state.
What IP do I need to set my domain to be able to use HTTPS?
The webpage just never loads. Am I supposed to be directing the domain to the nginx external IP? Also should I modify something in the Ingress? Right now I just have an A record pointing to the external ip created by the nginx service which uses the port 8000.
Using Google Kubernetes Engine to set up a Rasa X cluster
I’ve managed to successfully set it up and I can access the UI through http://.:8000/login. Now I tried creating an A record for my domain to match up with the mentioned ip and could now access the UI through http://domain:8000/login but…
Connect a domain name to a Rasa X Kubernetes deployment on GCP
I’ve followed the Kubernetes deployment tutorial but don’t know how to add a domain to work with the Kubernetes IP.
Using HTTPS in Rasa-X instance using Google Cloud Kubernetes Engine
Do you have a domain or did you use the IP provided by the cluster installation?
Do you mean you added it as a secret for the yml file that updates the helm chart? Thanks for the help!!
Hello I’m trying to use HTTPS by adding an SSL to a GKE instance. I’ve tried adding a self signed certificate and added the .pem files to a secret and edited the values.yml as specified by the RASAX documentation. I’ve also tried manually adding an HTTPS IP to the Load Balancer in Google Cloud.