Likes - Activity - asokolow - Rasa Community Forum

Rasa 1.0 minor issue with --cors *

Hey, it should be --cors "*" (with the quotes). if you miss to put the quotes there, the argument parser will do odd stuff.


Auto slot filling depending on the intent

It is not possible to specify it in the domain right now.


Slot filling "asynchronously"

@asokolow, If the above solution works for you, then perfect! Alternatively, you can also update the tracker irrespective of the chat. take a look here endpoints.


I suggest you make a separate service that manages location and weather data independently of rasa. Make a process that queries the weather api every 30 seconds and stores the weather data in a local sql. When rasa detects the intent it queries the local sql for the latest data and report it.


Hi ! I’m antoinecomp from London ! I’m an assistant researcher at Queen Mary University ! I’m working on Open Domain Question Answering such as DrQA developed by Facebook research team. I’m trying to make DrQA, or a strongly lighter version of it, a service of a Rasa Chatbot so at the end the bot will...


Hi all! I’m Akela, an ML Engineer at Rasa. I work a lot on the Rasa Stack, some research, our enterprise product and also our customers. Some of you may know me from Github/Gitter answering a lot of your questions! I’m excited to hear more from all of you! I’m also based in Berlin, but have lived in...


Hi there, I’m Linda, Rasa’s Head of Operations. I work on things like Rasa’s internal processes, our culture,... I’m excited to learn about your projects and about your successes and challenges with Rasa. I’m based in Berlin but I have lived in different cities in Germany, in Prague and in Ottawa...


I’m Alex, one of co-founders and CEO of Rasa. Also excited to hear from you and learn about what chatbots and assistants our community is building! Outside of Rasa, I love great coffee (especially hand-brewed, fruity filter coffee) and travelling.


I will kick this one off! I am Juste (at some places you can also see my name written as Justina), a Developer Advocate at Rasa. My main mission is to make sure that developers have the best experience when using Rasa software, so I focus on developer education and growth of Rasa open source community.