All - Activity - arkaprabha-majumdar - Rasa Community Forum

How do I loop a question through database?

I knew how to do this, but I simply cant remember. So, I have a database in the form of a dictionary of items, say, for example {‘id’:‘100’, ‘pens’:‘3’, ‘wood planks’:‘2’, ‘knife’:‘5’, … } I need to loop my rasa bot through this dictionary, and make it say:

did you order 3 pens? user reply :“yes”

Stop DIET classifications with low confidence

so actually in my examples, i had ‘green daal’ as a food item…so diet must have broken it up and trained on each word or something. i removed that example,and it worked. ‘daal’ as an individual word is not a food item in my db.

Help with rules

Man, I think you can help me with another short problem if you dont mind. The action_listen after action_record_order is extracting other stuff and trying to fill slots, so how do I stop the extraction for that specific action_listen 😄

Ahh what I used is this: added another slot called fetch_delivery_home_or_shop added a function that gets the slot for delivery_at_home_or_collect_from_shop and fills true/false in the new slot added a rule with the new slot as condition.

👍 btw, thanks for the formAction option. I’ll try that out …

Rasa categorical slot bug?

yo, I have a categorical slot in my bot: but then I dont understand why DIET is filling my slots from nlu fallback intent 😞

Why is my rules contradicting?

I solved it already thanks 😄

InvalidRule: Contradicting rules or stories found 🚨

Why does it say this?? At the end of the rule, I would like it to run action_listen...

Help with intent and entity extraction

also i tried fallback, but that gives this error. help?

but why are the intents classifying wrong? Because the intent is getting classified randomly, doing any other work on it only gives more errors. Say I said “I want to order” and then I say “please give me one green salad”, it can classify that as deny, payment, whatever with 0.5 - 0.6 confidence

Temporary slots in rasa?

Hi, is there a way to temporarily create a slot and then delete the slot once it isn’t needed? For example, I want to add a fetch-weather option in my bot...

Rasa entities regex

no that’ll be counterproductive since “we rice” doesn’t mean anything… I just wanted to know if I add -

to my nlu , will it work to capture only digits into quantity?

Save all rasa interactions as stories

Hey, I come to you today for a little feature I want to try out, but don’t know if it’s possible. I want all the successful interactions that users do with my rasa chatbot to be stored as stories...

Slot Filling help

Yes, SlotSet worked…made two slots. I figured that whole portion out 😄

Hey, today I ask a simple help… I have an action in my actions.py that needs to fill a single slot. I do not want to use a formAction for such a trivial task, so I want to ask. Will this work? : if check_starter_or_main(food_items[0],restId): dispatcher.utter_message(text='Do you want to...')

TinyML integration

I’m new to tinyML myself… apparently its an optimized form of ML that can be run on much smaller devices like microprocessors.

Hi, does anyone know how I can convert a rasa chatbot to TinyML?

Help with migration from 1.x to 2.x

Hi, I was following Migrating your Rasa 1.x assistant to Rasa 2.0 for migrating my assistant, but I am confused by the following: If you used the rasa data convert command to migrate your stories data to Rasa Open Source 2.0, the stories with forms will be updated to include...

How do I connect to rasa api webhook using my virtual machine?

say I have the ip 10.10.10.10 , then two questions: how do i curl the rasa server api from the terminal of my local machine? I tried

curl -XPOST -i localhost:5005/webhooks/rest/webhooks ‘{“message”:“hello”}’

but that didn’t work. It returns:

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

Hey, so I have already trained and run the rasa model on my system, and it opens in localhost:5005. I have vital pbx in my oracle VM, and I need to connect to my localhost on my system. Can anyone help me with how to do this?

Hey, I’m new to the forum. I’ve been looking into Rasa for a project, so I’ll probably be pretty frequent. Currently in India. It’s nice to be part of this community. Hopefully, I will learn asap 😄