YamlValidationException: Failed to validate domain file - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
YamlValidationException: Failed to validate domain file
I am facing below error when I train rasa, error : Please make sure the file is correct and all mandatory parameters are specified. Here are the errors found during validation.
I have attached my domain file
domain.yml (13.6 KB)
post by sakar on Nov 27, 2020
I am facing the issue as described above.
Thanks for replying, but I already validated the domain file on that website. It says valid there but here in rasa it gives error.
post by ChikkaUdayaSai on Dec 1, 2020
Okay. I guess it’s more like a whitespace issue. While writing the domain file, we should not use space. We have to use tabs. Can you check if there are any whitespaces in your domain file?
post by sakar on Dec 1, 2020
I will give an overview of my project so that you can understand more,
I am building a bot which answers python questions. When learners ask questions like 'what is a list', 'what is a tuple', or 'show me list program', the bot should provide proper programming examples with correct indentation.
post by ChikkaUdayaSai on Dec 1, 2020
Hey, can you post the errors here?
post by SurajMeena on Dec 26, 2020
Hi, I am getting the same error. Have you been able to solve it?
post by abhijith16 on Apr 29, 2021
I had the same problem. The cause was the image tag in the YML domain file. The image tag had an incorrect URL that was not pointing to the image. When I removed the whole image tag from the file, the problem got solved!
post by vaibhavkri on Sep 10, 2021
It's simple, you might have copied the YML code snippet, so the spacing format is not as expected. Remember this is just like python indentation. Just use tabs, not spaces, before the attributes.
post by nouman117 on Apr 7, 2022
I am getting this error when I am training my model again. I have checked all the indentation too through YAML Checker but getting the same error.