WhatsApp payload selection using payload index - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

WhatsApp payload selection using payload index

post by shebogholo on Aug 26, 2020

Hi, I am creating chatbot using rasa and I want to deploy it on WhatsApp. I am asking if anyone can help me on how to select a payload using its index as shown in the picture below. @akelad

Thanks

post by martinavalogia on Aug 31, 2020

You can make use of buttons for this -You can write this in domain.yml and you can define this utterance under action - You can create 2 intents namely affirm - for yes responses and deny for no buttons and define them also under the intents section in domain.yml as follows

utter_faq_step4:
  - buttons:
      - payload: /affirm
        title: Yes
      - payload: /deny
        title: No

-text: Have you followed the steps to install the software?

## intent : affirm

- yes
- oh yes
- yeah
- Yes I 'd like to
- yep
- hmm

## intent: deny

- no
- nope
- never
- not at all
- Noo
- don want that

post by shebogholo on Sep 1, 2020

Thank you @martinavalogia for your reply. I know about that, because user have to reply with texts that’d classified as either affirm or deny intents. My question is, instead of replying using text (affirm or deny), how can I enable use to select(type) 1 for affirm and 2 for deny? (as shown in the example above) @akelad @tmbo @erohmensing

post by martinavalogia on Sep 1, 2020

Apologies,but I am bit unsure about that aspect

Regards

post by shebogholo on Sep 1, 2020

Thanks @martinavalogia