What are intent properties? - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

What are intent properties?

post by arkaprabha-majumdar on Dec 22, 2020

I got the error above when I rasa train. My intents are in this format -

intents:

- affirm

- bot_challenge

- quantity:

use_entities:

- quantity

- deny

- contact:

use_entities:

- contact

- payment_type

- place_order

Help me?


post by stephens on Dec 29, 2020

Looks like there is probably a problem with your entities. Run rasa data validate.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
I have enterd the intents in domain but it say entines are not defined in domain 4 1.0k May 2020
Best way to train Rasa intent and entities 0 123 May 2019
Error while training the bot: Found unknown intent ‘default’ on line 4. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml. 2 1.0k Mar 2020
Unexpected error when running rasa interactive and marking entities 7 1.4k Oct 2021
Rasa can’t record entity 1 227 Dec 2020