Use socketio.py for sending and receiving file attachments through our custom UI - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Learn more here →

Use socketio.py for sending and receiving file attachments through our custom UI

post by ridasaleem0 on Nov 18, 2020

ridasaleem0Rida Saleem

Nov 2020

Hey, so I am pretty new to Rasa community, the problem I am stuck at is that I want my users to upload files/attachments to the bot as an input and then rasa saves it to my database and replies with an affirmation. I am using SocketIO Channel for my bot with custom UI and I am not looking for a frontend solution, i want my custom action and socketio.py file to handle this query. I’ve been through the forum extensively but didn’t find a direct step by step solution for this purpose. would appreciate if anyone could help me on this since I am stuck for a long time now,

also I am using Rasa X

520 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
[Fixed]Send file to user (pdf, excel or word)
Rasa Open Source
5 965 Oct 2021
How to pass images in the RASA custom Action Server
Rasa Open Source
8 1.7k Nov 2020
Edit channel.py - rasa core
Getting Started with Rasa
3 337 Mar 2020
Attachment uploading in Rasa Chatbot
Rasa Open Source
7 1.5k Oct 2020
How to add attachments in rasa3
Rasa Open Source
2 522 Apr 2022