Use keywords present on utterances to trigger intent - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Use keywords present on utterances to trigger intent

post by eandread on Dec 2, 2022

eandread

Dec 2022

I’m kida new in this so please bare with me

I have two kind of intents, let’s say:

intent_general

I need to somehow only trigger intent_car if the keyword (‘car’) is present in the utterance (present or not in training data) is this possible? I tried to do that with lookup table but it’s not working

I need to verify for example: utterance1: how can i pay? → intent_general to be triggered utterance2: please let me know how the payment of car insurance works → intent_car to be triggered

I am using Rasa Enterprise v3.2.10 and spacy v 3.2.4 specifically for greek language (el_core_news_lg model)

thanks in advance