Trouble migrating Rasa-demo (Sara) to gitlab - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

Trouble migrating Rasa-demo (Sara) to gitlab

post by vijmeister on Feb 14, 2021

Hi, I am struggling to migrate the build_and_deploy.yml to a valid .gitlab_ci.yml file because it is rather complex and I am still learning the idiosyncracies of gitlab vs github actions. I have been trying to manually convert the file into 2 editors (pycharm and the gitlab gui) but I cannot produce a valid format.

Would appreciate any help from someone who has a rasa ci/cd working in gitlab or the rasa-sara team @erohmensing

post by erohmensing on Feb 18, 2021

Hi @vijmeister, we had someone do a great talk about this at Rasa Summit – the talk will soon be online! In the meantime here are some links he shared during the talk that I think might be helpful to you:

Rasa Summit orchestrator Demo