Training logs for RASA NLU - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

Training logs for RASA NLU

post by samrudh on Aug 28, 2019

Hi

I am using RASA NLU using below command on terminal:

python -m rasa train --data data.json -c config.yml

I can see the training logs on the terminal. but I want to store it in some file. How can I do that? Any place where these logs might be already getting saved?


post by IgNoRaNt23 on Aug 28, 2019

Just redirect the output to a file.

For me on linux I use tee to have the output on the command line as well as in the file

rasa train \
--data data/training \
--config config.yml \
--domain domain.yml \
--out models \
-vv \
2>&1 | tee logs/training.log

post by jeng on Nov 27, 2019

hi, how about output on Windows? thanks


post by neelkes on Dec 13, 2019

For windows, try:

rasa train \
--data data/training \
--config config.yml \
--domain domain.yml \
--out models \
-vv \
logs/training.log 2>&1

post by dhapolapankaj on Aug 8, 2020

Guys!

Has anyone been able to save the training logs? I tried above options and it didn’t worked in Windows 10, pycharm.