Tracker store query configuration for rasa - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Tracker store query configuration for rasa

post by jacobdanielfcs on Dec 29, 2019

tracker_store:
    type: SQL
    dialect: "mysql+pymysql"  # the dialect used to interact with the db
    url: "Mysql@127.0.0.1:3306"  # (optional) host of the sql db, e.g. "localhost"
    db: "dbrasa"  # path to your db
    username: "root" # username used for authentication
    password: "root" # password used for authentication

Above is how my enpoints.yml looks like, basically what I'm trying to find out is, in the Rasa docs I found that one of the parameters for the tracker store is “query”. I just want to know what is it for? , How is it used?, Are there any examples to follow as reference? Thank you.


post by NgocNam1512 on Sep 3, 2020

Hi jacobdanielfcs,

I’m also curious about this parameter. Did you find out anything about it?

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
SQL Tracker_store
Rasa Open Source
4 1.0k Apr 2019
Which tracker store does rasa x use to keep a track of conversations?
[0m[Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition
2 797 Nov 2021
Custom tracker store not found. Using InMemoryTrackerStore instead
Rasa Open Source
4 2.0k Apr 2021
Sql_tracker_store giving error
Rasa Open Source
13 2.9k Oct 2020
How to access stored bot conversation from tracker and also how to store that in SQL Server?
Rasa Open Source
9 519 Jul 2023