Timeout Error with llm finetune prepare-data - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

Timeout Error with llm finetune prepare-data

post by Salama1429 on Oct 24, 2024

Hello,

I am trying to execute this command :

rasa llm finetune prepare-data ./tests

to generate data for llm finetuning, but I keep get this error in the image (litellm.Timeout: APITimeoutError - Request timed out.)


post by dlievanoC on Oct 25, 2024

I’m using Rasa version 3.6.20 on Windows 11. I’m trying to execute an action that makes an API call to a Laravel backend. After the action receives the response from the API and processes it, I’m encountering the error ‘rest.message.received.timeout’.

I’ve tried increasing the rest_channel.timeout value in the Rasa configuration, but the error persists. The action is responsible for listing pending tasks, and the API response contains a list of tasks with their due dates. The complete response from the API is as follows:


post by ranjitha on Dec 10, 2024

@dlievanoC Hey! Are you able to fix this issue? because I’m also facing same problem.


Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rest.message.received.timeout because of LLM Answer 0 58 Jul 2025
Error while running api call 2 1.1k Sep 2022
Unable to get response for rasa training by REST call for duration greater than 15 min 4 570 Oct 2021
How can we increase the response time for the messages 1 1.4k Sep 2019
RasaServer Timeout Error 3 720 Nov 2023