Stories not Saving - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Stories not Saving
You have selected 0 posts.
post by dkadow49 on Jun 5, 2019
Hello,
I am trying to utilize a new story I manually made, but when I hit train and go to the module page it is not there. I even hit refresh and gave it a lot of time. The story is only a couple things long because I wanted to make sure it worked first. Any suggestions to how to make this a new usable module?
Thank you!
588 views
12 days later
post by erohmensing on Jun 18, 2019
Hi there @dkadow49, I’m sorry you experienced this! This is for Rasa X right? Can you update to the latest version and tell us if the problem persists?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Stories is not Working Properly Rasa Open Source |
1 | 320 | Jun 2021 |
| Cannot remove story - is it cached in Rasa x? [ |
|||
| [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition](https://forum.rasa.com/c/rasa-x/21) | 3 | 2.4k | Jun 2019 |
| Problem not adding long stories [ |
|||
| [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition](https://forum.rasa.com/c/rasa-x/21) | 2 | 999 | Aug 2019 |
| Rasa predicting previous stories even after updating the new story how to make it update to new story? Rasa Open Source |
2 | 431 | Apr 2022 |
| Rasa Training stories Rasa Open Source |
1 | 456 | Nov 2019 |