Start dialogue with bot utterance - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Start dialogue with bot utterance
post by basque21 on Mar 22, 2019
Hi, I want to start each dialogue with a question of the bot, say “hi, how can I help you?”. How can it be done? I want to send this utterance also each time “action_restart” is done.
thanks!
post by RGK on Mar 22, 2019
I did this in the front-end: If the user opens the chat, it sends a welcome message to the bot. You can also try to run an action https://www.rasa.com/docs/core/server/#operation/executeAction
post by basque21 on Mar 22, 2019
Thanks! I didn’t see that, very interesting!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Bot init conversation | 14 | 1.7k | Nov 2021 |
| Can bot talk firstly in dialogue? | 21 | 1.8k | Nov 2021 |
| Is There Any way to Start the Conversation By Bot in RASA x3 | 1 | 339 | Feb 2023 |
| Initiate conversation | 1 | 910 | Aug 2021 |
| Bot that starts a conversation | 5 | 2.0k | May 2022 |