Securing Rasa REST Connector - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Securing Rasa REST Connector

post by souvikg10 on Apr 6, 2021

Hello, I wrote a little tutorial to get you started on how you can secure your Rasa REST connector using Auth as a service. https://medium.com/strai/securing-your-rasa-rest-channel-5c318d474d3f

For advanced users
I would imagine you have already setup your Rasa infrastructure for this

Let me know your thoughts/questions

527 views
2 links

Pinned on Apr 12, 2021

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How can I authenticate my REST or Custom Connector channels?
[[Deprecated]0m Rasa X Community Edition
13 2.1k May 2023
Failed to use channel connectors - Rasa docker
[[Deprecated]0m Rasa X Community Edition
1 456 May 2021
Rasa REST API security concerns
Rasa Open Source
2 1.1k Mar 2021
Rasa - Channels
[[Deprecated]0m Rasa X Community Edition
5 596 Jul 2021
Rest api implementation
Rasa Open Source
62 22.3k Apr 2022

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.