Saving conversations in mysql database - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Saving conversations in mysql database

post by gaushh on Sep 19, 2020

I am using SQL tracker store. Storing trackers this way allows to query the event database by sender_id, timestamp, action name, intent name and typename. But, I want to store more information to my database like intent confidence, conversation text etc to my SQL database.

Is there any simpler way of doing it or making a custom tracker by extending the base class TrackerStore the only resort.


post by maliha1 on Nov 12, 2020

Hi @gaushh, can you help me with storing my conversations in the SQL db via TrackerStore?

I’m getting this error:

Could not create tables: (pymysql.err.OperationalError) (1045, “Access denied for user ____’ (using password: YES)”) (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/e3q8)

my tracker_store:

tracker_store:
  type: SQL
  dialect: "mysql+pymysql" # the dialect used to interact with the db
  url: "localhost" # (optional) host of the sql db, e.g. "localhost"
  db: "mydb" # path to your db
  username: "admin" # username used for authentication
  password: "admin" # password used for authentication

any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Also, is there a way to require ssl in sql dialect?


post by webdev-rohit on Jul 7, 2022

Hi @maliha1 can you tell me if you solved this ssl issue? If you did, how?