Respond HTTP API in RasaX and Rasa1.0 - [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Respond HTTP API in RasaX and Rasa1.0

post by feroze.chaudhry on May 30, 2019

Hi I have been exploring the HTTP APIs of Rasa X and I couldn’t find the respond API like in previous versions of Rasa where we directly send message to Core and bot responds. When I send request like this http://localhost:5005/conversations/chbasbhd12/respond I get this response Error: Requested URL /conversations/chbasbhd12/respond not found.
Is there any other HTTP API through which I can send similar requests?
Picture is attached for reference

post by JiteshGaikwad on May 30, 2019

hey @feroze.chaudhry, your API isn’t correct, refer this post it will help you
How to call Rasa 1.0 via RESTful API? - #10 by JiteshGaikwad

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
No API found for Conversation respond
Rasa Open Source
1 730 Sep 2019
Rasa 1.0 API equivalent to pre-1.0 release /conversations/default/respond
Rasa Open Source
1 640 Aug 2019
Rasa HTTP request from other service
[
Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition 3 568 Jul 2019
Send/Receive request/response to RASA using python
Rasa Open Source
1 956 May 2019
API - get list of conversations
Rasa Open Source
13 1.5k Jul 2022