Requirements.txt for rasa-pro - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
Requirements.txt for rasa-pro
Post by abboudtest on May 22, 2024
Please provide a requirements.txt to install rasa-pro, pip is taking too much time to lookup required packages without conflicts.
Post by MannavaVivek on May 22, 2024
I had a similar issue. Was able to speed it up by just upgrading my pip version
pip install -U pip
You can try this.
Post by abboudtest on May 22, 2024
Already done thanks, I did pip freeze and there is the result requirements.txt (10.0 KB). I hope that this helps someone.
Post by Amina-Derouiche on May 22, 2024
Hello,
You can use uv to make the installation go faster.
Here are the steps
Brew install uvuv pip install ...
Let me know how it goes.
Post by abboudtest on May 22, 2024
Thanks for your answer. I am a windows user! 🙂