Remove or Hide payload intent view in ui after button click rasa chatbot - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Remove or Hide payload intent view in ui after button click rasa chatbot

post by narasingh on Sep 28, 2020

how can i hide intent after button click from ui rasa chat bot

ex: buttons:
       title: search item
       payload:/search_item

when i click search item button , it showing /search_item intent. but i want to show utter_search directly without showing /search_item in chatbot ui

1.7k views

post by maksudcs on Oct 27, 2020

I am also looking for a solution for this

post by Shivam_Rank on Jul 7, 2023

I am not able to find the solution for this. I am just using the Yes or No buttons but it also show payload. How can I hide the payload?

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Get rid of button payloads
Rasa Open Source
0 269 Dec 2022
Rasa Button Payload and User Response
Rasa Open Source
10 12.2k Jan 2021
Button shows both payload and text
Rasa Open Source
2 782 Sep 2020
Buttons not visible in UI
Rasa Open Source
10 877 Apr 2024
Rasa buttons
Rasa Open Source
2 681 Dec 2019