RASA - - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

You have selected 0 posts.

post by catchlui on Jul 25, 2019

Hi All,

I am new to RASA. Can someone let me know the difference between nlu.md and domain.cfg. Looks like both of them holds intent and intent descriptions. I know it’s a very basic question. But any clarification would certainly help.

post by AllBecomesGood on Jul 25, 2019

Have you gone through the docs? Tried tutorials you found searching the web? I’m pretty sure your question would be answered there.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Question: what happens to intents that are only defined in the NLU and not in the domain file? 2 565 Feb 2021
Is Domain file needed for NLU? 2 149 Sep 2020
“Please make sure all intents are listed in the domain” 2 354 Feb 2021
Custom nlu server for rasa testing 0 335 Aug 2020
Yml coordination utility 0 108 Feb 2021