Rasa X Synonyms not added to Integrated Version Control - [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Rasa X Synonyms not added to Integrated Version Control
post by leondroidgeeks on Apr 20, 2020
When I add a new synonym using Rasa X UI it is not added to my git repo after I press sync. In addition the sync status never becomes green anymore but stays orange. Just a little feedback here, since I didn’t know where to post this issue on Github
Me too
post by cck197 on Apr 20, 2020
I also noticed some weirdness in 0.27.5 that I’m sure wasn’t there before. Maybe the problem just got fixed in 0.27.6?
post by leondroidgeeks on Apr 21, 2020
I upgraded and tried it again but the problem persists
post by leondroidgeeks on Apr 21, 2020
P.S. When I discard my changes the status goes back to green but also the added synonym gets deleted. All with the latest version as well
post by cck197 on Apr 23, 2020
Yes, I’m not sure Rasa X is ready for prime time. Either that or I don’t know how to use it! I find myself using the conversation log a lot then editing the source files using a text editor in my local dev environment. I’ve also been having a lot of trouble training a model inside Rasa X, and I use the model upload feature a lot.
post by oytun on Mar 31, 2021
This is still the case. Git commit is empty when the only changes include synonyms.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Empty git commit [[3m[Deprecated]0m Feedback on Rasa X |
5 | 998 | Apr 2021 |
| RasaX stops training new models despite being synced with git repository [[3m[Deprecated]0m Rasa X Community Edition |
2 | 324 | Jul 2021 |
| Rasa X Removing my Entity Synonyms [[3m[Deprecated]0m Rasa X Community Edition |
3 | 1.6k | Jun 2019 |
| RasaX and Github not in sync. Responses disappear from RasaX when changes added [[3m[Deprecated]0m Rasa X Community Edition |
11 | 1.6k | May 2020 |
| Rasa X version control with github error on discard changes [[3m[Deprecated]0m Rasa X Community Edition |
13 | 824 | Feb 2021 |