RASA X or RASA Open Source as a HTTP AI - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Learn more here →

RASA X or RASA Open Source as a HTTP AI

post by Abdur-Rub on Oct 28, 2020

My use case to use rasa for just basic one message parsing and get a response and full intent and entities details. We can connect rasa with Twilio (Not with any specific number) or any other connector but I am not able to get any information about how can I use rasa x with webhooks and how can I just call that webhook using code whenever we want. how can I pass a message in webhooks body? Especially if I have one rasa x server running with socket io backend. can I call hit that server using postman? How? Can we add multiple twilio numbers in credentials?

post by amn41 on Oct 28, 2020

hi @Abdur-Rub ! There are instructions here for setting up webhooks for different channels with Rasa X

post by Abdur-Rub on Oct 28, 2020

Thanks, @amn41 for the reply. Just confirming we can use rasa open source as REST API and can get RASA X connected with it. We will access it using webhooks as a simple python request URL with the message body and will get intent, entities, and response as a response?

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
I dont know how talk with my assistant through webhook api after made my Rasa X deploy 1 364 Jan 2021
Rasa X API 6 517 Dec 2021
Installed RasaX , unable to get /webhooks/rest/webhook 11 3.4k Jan 2021
How to call /model/parse from rasa x server 0 331 Mar 2023
Using API to get response 1 337 May 2021