Rasa X installation on Windows - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
Rasa X installation on Windows
Post by JiteshGaikwad on May 21, 2019
Hi all,
I had created a video on how to set up Rasa X on Windows 10 using a virtual environment, please do check it out:
Thanks! 🙂
Post by Nishet on May 22, 2019
@JiteshGaikwad thanks for sharing
Post by JiteshGaikwad on May 22, 2019
Welcome @Nishet
Post by Prashant on May 22, 2019
Continuing the discussion from Rasa X installation on Windows:
I am new to Rasa, can you tell me which version of Python I should install?
Post by JiteshGaikwad on May 22, 2019
Python 3.6 is preferable.
Post by Prashant on May 23, 2019
I have installed Python 3.6.7 (64-bit) and I am following your video when I am running
rasa init --no-prompt
I am facing the following issue:
(env) E:\ims\Rasa>rasa init --no-prompt
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "e:\ims\rasa\env\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow.py", line 58, in
from tensorflow.python.pywrap_tensorflow_internal import *
...
ImportError: DLL load failed with error code -1073741795
See Build and install error messages | TensorFlow for some common reasons and solutions. Include the entire stack trace above this error message when asking for help.
Post by JiteshGaikwad on May 23, 2019
Hi @prashant, make sure the Microsoft VC++ Compiler is installed, Windows prerequisites.
Post by Jgaya on May 31, 2019
I have it installed and still getting a similar problem. Was this resolved in the end?
rasa init
Post by PFDO on Jun 3, 2019
@jgaya --> Did you find a solution? Have the same problem!
Post by Prashant on Jun 3, 2019
Please share a solution if anyone found.
Post by Nishet on Jun 4, 2019
@jgaya you must install Visual Studio and then create a separate environment for Rasa if you want, then uninstall TensorFlow and then again try to install Rasa. If possible then try to install in CMD as an administrator and let me know.
Post by PFDO on Jun 4, 2019
Rasa needs TensorFlow, behind the TensorFlow is the following hardware requirement:
- TensorFlow is installed at: C:\Users\PFDO\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\tensorflow
- Loaded 'main'
- Could not load 'nvcuda.dll'. The GPU version of TensorFlow requires that this DLL be installed in a directory that is named in your %PATH% environment variable.
- Could not load 'cudnn64_5.dll'. The GPU version of TensorFlow requires that this DLL be installed in a directory that is named in your %PATH% environment variable.
You may install the necessary DLL by downloading cuDNN 5.1 from this URL: cuDNN.
Post by Lluchini on Mar 16, 2020
If someone is having a problem at the step of building ujson, please try the following steps:
- Install - Install Visual C++ 2015 Build Tools
- Copy these files
rc.exe&rcdll.dllfromC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\bin\x86toC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\bin.
Post by Omkar2210 on Apr 16, 2020
Please refer to this blog on how to install RASA on your Windows system smoothly: Install Rasa on Windows.
Post by Aleeshanoushad on Jun 19, 2020
Traceback (most recent call last):
ImportError: cannot import name ‘NoReturn’
I have this error on the rasa init command? Anyone please help me to resolve.