Rasa with spaCy - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Rasa with spaCy
You have selected 0 posts.
554 views
post by faupotron on Feb 8, 2022
Hello! I have a problem and need help. Rasa 2.8 with spaCy 3.2.0 give a low confidence of intents or mistake in definition of intents For example:
- intent greed: confidence 0.24
- intent stop: confidence 0.14 Othes are mistake.
My config.yml, NLU section:
pipeline:
- name: SpacyNLP
model: "ru_core_news_lg"
- name: SpacyTokenizer
- name: SpacyEntityExtractor
- name: SpacyFeaturizer
pooling: mean
- name: EntitySynonymMapper
- name: SklearnIntentClassifier
C: [1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 100]
kernels: ["linear"]
"gamma": [0.1]
"max_cross_validation_folds": 5
"scoring_function": "f1_weighted"
What I can chenge for high confidence in definition of intents? Please, help
554 views
post by ChrisRahme on Feb 8, 2022
Do you mind trying the default pipeline (just for now)?
22 days later
post by faupotron on Mar 3, 2022
@ChrisRahme, I tryed Spacy with DIET Classifier (without SKlearnIntentClassifier) and it have worked Thank you
post by ChrisRahme on Mar 3, 2022
Glad to know