Rasa with Android help to community - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Learn more here →

Rasa with Android help to community

post by Horizon733 on Oct 11, 2020

Hi there, I want to help rasa developers regarding Android and rasa chatbot integration. Can rasa team help me with that please.
I would be glad to help😊


post by stephens on Oct 12, 2020

Hi Dishant,
Thanks for reaching out. Have you reviewed the tutorial post from last year? Do you have an existing project you would like to share?
Greg


post by Horizon733 on Oct 12, 2020

Hi @stephens, Hope you are doing well.
I have an existing project and tutorial I would like to share which just include Rasa and no other third party in project, so I thought to make this easy by using pure rasa.
So, here is link to github project: GitHub - Horizon733/Covid-Smart
Also, Medium tutorial link: Covid Rasa bot with Android app
I am happy to inform I am pursuing Rasa Certification Workshop from tomorrow too.


post by Horizon733 on Oct 12, 2020

Also, I will be happy to create one demo application for adding on RasaHQ for helping whole community how to integrate rasa chatbot with android without third party,


post by Emma on Oct 15, 2020

Hi @Horizon733,
Thank you for putting together this application and also sharing a tutorial to go with it!! We’d be very happy to share this with the rest of the community.
This also means you enter into our contributor program, I have emailed you details about that and from there we can follow up with your planned project and give you the support you need


post by Horizon733 on Oct 15, 2020

Hi, @Emma, Thank you!
I have received mail and have completed procedure.
Hope to see you soon!


Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Dishant Gandhi joins the Rasa Hero group! 10 1.4k Feb 2021
How to connect Rasa bot with Android application Tutorial 0 687 Oct 2023
Android app integration with Rasa 0 688 Mar 2023
Is there a way to integrate rasa bot with android without using any 3rd party paid tools 19 5.2k Mar 2021
Rasa Chatbot - Mobile app (android,ios..) Integration 2 4.7k Apr 2020