Rasa Whatsapp - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa Whatsapp

post by KheireddineAzzez on Apr 30, 2021

How can i use Whatsapp Interactive Message Templates with Rasa

post by MurielRuiz on Nov 12, 2021

Yo whatsapp and gb whatsapp are the 2 best apps in the race. I find yo whatsapp features to be awesome.

post by albertjoseph on Dec 18, 2022

There is also other way to use interactive template of WhatsApp with rasa is to use its API’s which I didn’t use yet, So I can’t say anything.

post by AnaBell0095 on Feb 10, 2023

Which templates of yo whatsapp are you talking about, coz I am familiar with some of them.

post by rimisen46 on Oct 25, 2023

thanks, Brother for Good Answer .

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Whatsapp Approved Template to use in RASA
Rasa Open Source
4 491 Jun 2021
Rasa intergration to whatsapp
Getting Started with Rasa
5 459 Oct 2019
Rasa integration with WhatsApp business
Feedback on Rasa Open Source
- rasa,
- community
0 1.0k Nov 2021
Interactive Message Templates (Adding buttons to whatsapp chat)
Rasa Open Source
14 3.1k Nov 2023
How to integrate Rasa in Whatsapp without using twilio?
Rasa Open Source
4 828 Aug 2022