Rasa Webchat Integration with a middle layer - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Learn more here →

Rasa Webchat Integration with a middle layer

post by rahul-aieds on Apr 29, 2020

Hi I would like to add middle layer between botfront and my rasa server. please help me in achieving this. I do not need full code… just an idea on how to do this. I will be using this middle layer to store conversation and use the socket id to give custom message…

330 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Intergrate with rasa-addons and webchat
Rasa Open Source
3 626 Aug 2019
Rasa 3 chatbot integration with website
Rasa Open Source
13 5.5k Feb 2023
Integrating rasa with botfront
Rasa Open Source
14 2.9k Sep 2021
Integration of rasa chat bot with custom interface
Rasa Open Source
2 2.0k Oct 2020
Connect Rasa server from a backend server
Rasa Open Source
3 1.0k Mar 2020