Rasa Web chat customizing buttons,colors alligning etc - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

Rasa Web chat customizing buttons,colors alligning etc

Rasa Open Source

You have selected 0 posts.

select all

cancel selecting

15.8k views 17 likes 16 links 24 users

24](https://forum.rasa.com/u/JiteshGaikwad "JiteshGaikwad")

20](https://forum.rasa.com/u/bolder_pete "bolder_pete")

9](https://forum.rasa.com/u/Swapratim "Swapratim")

9](https://forum.rasa.com/u/rishier827 "rishier827")

4](https://forum.rasa.com/u/bharath-madduri "bharath-madduri")

read 7 min

Top replies

Feb 2020

100 / 100

Jan 2022

Jan 2022

post by rishier827 on Feb 13, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

Feb 2020

Hi is there any ways or documentation to customize rasa web chat like changing its color changing icons changing button stylings etc. chat starting button and closing button customizing. and chage colors inside buttons.

\ image.png700×330 62.3 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/a/a799e6abf8bf20668d9907f8d900b55e087bd778.png "image.png")

15.8k views 17 likes 16 links 24 users

24](https://forum.rasa.com/u/JiteshGaikwad "JiteshGaikwad")

20](https://forum.rasa.com/u/bolder_pete "bolder_pete")

9](https://forum.rasa.com/u/Swapratim "Swapratim")

9](https://forum.rasa.com/u/rishier827 "rishier827")

4](https://forum.rasa.com/u/bharath-madduri "bharath-madduri")

read 7 min

Top replies

post by rishier827 on Feb 13, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

Feb 2020

Instead of <script src="https://storage.googleapis.com/mrbot-cdn/webchat-latest.js"></script> can i download it from github and customize it and for the <script src=""></script> can i use my local machine location where my customized code.

post by JiteshGaikwad on Feb 13, 2020

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Feb 2020

Hey @rishier827, If you want customize the buttons, colors or other properties of the Rasa webchat, you try the below steps which worked for me:

I have written style.css to customize the css properties of the webchat, I have inspected the UI and have got the class names of the elements that I wanted to change.

Step1: Make sure you include the webchat.js before you import the style.css as shown below:

\ socket_1929×572 24.7 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/6/67c88d0d5d1178ccc5caaa4cb89b24b616fa3f0b.png "socket_1")

Step2: updating the css properties in the style.css file:

Stpe3: Now you can check the UI:

\ ui1421×551 14.7 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/5/55f82c263de2323cb55179366baff1c0ed316804.png "ui1")

Let me know if this helps you.

post by rishier827 on Feb 14, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

Feb 2020

well ill try thankz

19 days later

post by nicolas on Mar 4, 2020

nicolasnicolas farina

JiteshGaikwad](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Mar 2020

Where in the code or github can I find ccs propities or class names what I want to change? for example .launcher

post by rishier827 on Mar 11, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

JiteshGaikwad](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Mar 2020

\ image1810×1048 58.7 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/8/8dfd2fe113eb21eb4c1a6b374eff34ef0f97b58f.png "image")

In the above hierachy i was unable to find button alliginig.

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 11, 2020

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2020

Hey @rishier827, what aligment you want to do, you meant to say you the css of how the buttons are placed?

post by rishier827 on Mar 11, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

Mar 2020

I want to have those buttons one after one on same size

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 11, 2020

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2020

do you mean vertical aligment?

post by rishier827 on Mar 11, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

Mar 2020

yep do you have any suggestion

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 11, 2020

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2020

Below is the CSS:


.conversation-container .replies {
display:block
}

it gives the below output, let me know if this helps you:

post by rishier827 on Mar 11, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

Mar 2020

yep it worked

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 11, 2020

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2020

Great

23 days later

post by Swapratim on Apr 4, 2020

Swapratim

JiteshGaikwad](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Apr 2020

Thanks for the code. I applied the same but the style.css is not overwriting the default electric blue color mode.

post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 4, 2020

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Apr 2020

Where did you added the style.css in your html file?

post by Swapratim on Apr 4, 2020

Swapratim

Apr 2020

Created the style.css and add the stylesheet link in the head of html - didn’t worked. Then I added along with the webchat script - didn’t worked either. Like this:

WebChat.default.init

post by Swapratim on Apr 12, 2020

Swapratim

Apr 2020

Hi @JiteshGaikwad ,

Below is the test HTML and style.css. But it is still not working.

HTML Code:

\ image1079×656 37.9 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/e/e00cbfc0bd755a8e2582469c3fa1417c6bb08f0f.png "image")

style.css

.conversation-container .header { background-color: #F5360D; }

.conversation-container client { background-color: #F5360D; }

.conversation-container close-button { background-color: #F5360D; }

.launcher { background-color: #F5360D; }

Still, the default webchat color is been shown there. Please have a look at: https://rasa-webchat-test.glitch.me/

Thanks in advance if you find some time to suggest a way around.

post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 12, 2020

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Apr 2020

hey @Swapratim, the css classnames have been changed:


.rw-conversation-container .rw-header{
    background-color: #F5360D;
}

.rw-conversation-container .rw-client{
       background-color: #F5360D !important;
}
.conversation-container close-button {
    background-color: #F5360D;
}

.rw-launcher{
    background-color: #F5360D;
}

Output:

\ image1358×704 141 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/5/596ef8e2186751b67ad7cbd861a3552dd31129da.jpeg "image")

I hope that helps

post by Swapratim on Apr 12, 2020

Swapratim

Apr 2020

Fantastic! Works like a charm!! Thank you so much Jitesh!

post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 12, 2020

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Apr 2020

You’re welcome , glad that it helped you.

post by Navjan on Apr 15, 2020

NavjanNavod

JiteshGaikwad](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Apr 2020

@JiteshGaikwad this is really amazing. Can i use this with Angular ? I want to create front end using Angular js.

post by Navjan on Apr 15, 2020

NavjanNavod

JiteshGaikwad](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Apr 2020

@JiteshGaikwad Thank you for your great explanations. Please provide your opinion there Custom User Interface for Rasa chatbot

Thank you.

11 days later

post by rishier827 on Apr 26, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Apr 2020

HI its better if you add specific version

<script src="https://storage.googleapis.com/mrbot-cdn/webchat-v0.7.21.js"></script>

becuause in latest version ,


<script src="https://storage.googleapis.com/mrbot-cdn/webchat-latest.js"></script>

.conversation-container .header is as → .rw-conversation-container .rw-header

\ image828×868 25.1 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/6/6d97b3c302ed4ebb5f418e89400800dcbe6419a2.png "image")

Here the link of documentation if you want to read more

So its better if you change webchat-latest.js into specified version or refactor your style.css with latest style format .rw-conversation-container .rw-header{ background-color: #F5360D; }

post by Swapratim on Apr 27, 2020

Swapratim

Apr 2020

Thank you very much @rishier827 - much appreciated. I’m already using in that way too now.

20 days later

post by facureyes on May 18, 2020

facureyes

JiteshGaikwad](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

May 2020

Hi! Im trying to make something similar to this, but I want to align the text to the center of the button. Is this possible? Thanks!

post by facureyes on May 18, 2020

facureyes

May 2020

If anyone is having the same question I solved this just adding this to style.css:


.conversation-container .replies {
    display:inline-block;
}
.conversation-container .reply{
    display:block;
    text-align: center;
}

21 days later

post by devesh on Jun 9, 2020

deveshDevesh Garg

Jun 2020

Hi, I want to change the font size in rasa webchat. How to do that? Also, can I change the overall size of the chat window? Thanks

post by rishier827 on Jun 9, 2020

rishier827Rishie Ramasinghe

Jun 2020

In older versions


.conversation-container .message {
    margin: 10px;
    display: flex;
    font-size: 14px;
    font-family: Roboto,serif;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}

in the css you can change font-size: 14px; to any size as you wish in latest versions

\ image860×886 55.7 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/9/9252db1fdb03dc7ad0d89c55e2493755ef3d45b7.png "image")

with latest version you have to use just check latest version


.rw-conversation-container .rw-message{
font-size: 14px;
}

13 days later

post by TalkSick-code on Jun 22, 2020

TalkSick-codeTapan Sharma

1

Jun 2020

How can I add a different image to bot avatar in text replies and header? profileAvatar: “url” adds same image to both header and text replies.

Also, is there a way to add a userAvatar?

post by Swapratim on Jun 28, 2020

Swapratim

Jun 2020

Hello,

I am back again with a new question about the chat widget (webchat-latest.js). Looking for a help in here. I am looking for a way to add a customized banner in the chat-widget, something like: ‘ Powered by Rasa’. Below is the screenshot which I’m trying to achieve.

Is there a way to update custom components to the chat-widget?

\ image456×642 88.3 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/8/8b6deeca86b79b6297a55d565109eeb01b5f9ff5.png "image")

9 days later

post by rakacendekia on Jul 8, 2020

rakacendekia

Jul 2020

Hey, i just want to know. How to add that profile picture ?

post by Swapratim on Jul 8, 2020

Swapratim

Jul 2020

In the webchat script, add this parameter: profileAvatar:“ https://xxx/yyy/bot_icon.png” Use your customized avatar image.

post by rakacendekia on Jul 9, 2020

rakacendekia

Jul 2020

Thank you, that was very helpful, its worked. So the image used must be in the form of a link, is there another way if I want to use the image from the location of the hard drive?

post by Swapratim on Jul 9, 2020

Swapratim

Jul 2020

Yes, of course you can keep the image locally (like in assets folder) and provide href location in the webchat.

post by Swapratim on Jul 9, 2020

Swapratim

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jul 2020

Hello anyone there with some idea on how to put customized banner to webchat (description above)?

post by rakacendekia on Jul 12, 2020

rakacendekia

Jul 2020

Hi, does anyone know how to add the confirmation dialog (image below) so that its enters the chatroom

post by rakacendekia on Jul 15, 2020

rakacendekia

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jul 2020

how to set the opening dialog according to what we want ? because my bot is entering a dialog that I didn’t want at the beginning of use.

post by yckiong on Jul 22, 2020

yckiong

Jul 2020

Hi, want to know , is it possible to change rasa webchat bubble position to left side?

27 days later

post by InnoOmnia on Aug 18, 2020

InnoOmnia

rakacendekia](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Aug 2020

Edit index.html file, look for “initPayload”, change greet to that intent you want to start

initPayload: “/greet”,

1 month later

post by salman01z on Sep 28, 2020

salman01zSalman

Sep 2020

Can I change size of the chat window ?

17 days later

post by nik202 on Oct 15, 2020

nik202 Enthusiast

rishier827](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Oct 2020

Hi @rishier827 from where I can get the style.css file (complete file) any link? Many thanks in advance.

2 months later

post by Abhi1994 on Dec 16, 2020

Abhi1994Abhisek Panigrahi

JiteshGaikwad](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Dec 2020

Hello When I am trying this nothing is happening please help

post by Abhi1994 on Dec 16, 2020

Abhi1994Abhisek Panigrahi

nik202](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Dec 2020

Hello This script link is not working for me . only working link is stated below : https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/rasa-webchat/lib/index.min.js

post by Abhi1994 on Dec 16, 2020

Abhi1994Abhisek Panigrahi

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Dec 2020

Hello How did you change the css properties . It is not working for me Please help

24 days later

post by sid321axn on Jan 9, 2021

sid321axnManu SiddharthaRasa Certified Developer

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jan 2021

How to change bot Avatar image for text replies

8 days later

post by shiva_sankeerth on Jan 18, 2021

shiva_sankeerthShiva Sankeerth Reddy, YarradlaRasa Certified Developer

Jan 2021

Hi @sid321axn,

you can change the avatar through webchat using this:


WebChat.default.init({
    selector: "#webchat",
    interval: 1000,
    inputTextFieldHint: "Type a message...",
    connectingText: "Waiting for server...",
    profileAvatar: **path to image**,
    initPayload: '/greet',
    customData: {"language": "en"},
    socketUrl: "http://localhost:5005",
    socketPath: "/socket.io/")}

Hope this is what you are looking for.

post by rajeshpolaki on Jan 21, 2021

rajeshpolaki

Jan 2021

hyper links are not working after in\mplementing css

utter_new_landline_connection_online :

post by rajeshpolaki on Jan 21, 2021

rajeshpolaki

Jan 2021

it is working in rasa normal \bt not in css style sheet webchat ui

10 days later

post by sid321axn on Feb 1, 2021

shiva_sankeerth](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Feb 2021

Thanks it helped me solved the issue

2 months later

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

@JiteshGaikwad

Is it still possible with this news webchat version: I do not know where to put inside the index.html the css script…

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

Hey, Im also a bit confused about the versioning of the webchat. When or which vesion did you used above? @JiteshGaikwad @rishier827

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 23, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

hey @bolder_pete, you just need to paste the code in <script></script> tag, FYI

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 23, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

bolder_pete](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Mar 2021

I have used the latest version

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

Thanks! But where is now the css file or where exactly I have to put it? Could you make an example?

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

@JiteshGaikwad I have to admit your chatbot is amazing! It is way more better customoizable and more on point than the rasa webchat! Thanks for this amazing chatbot widget!

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 23, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

@bolder_pete if you like it then you can give it a star on the Github repo

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

Hey I try yours out. But I have some formatting issues.

thebot messages are not formatted right if you send html text like

<p>rhrhrh</p>

Then the text is outside the bot message windows…

Also bold tags like <strong> are omitted and ignored. So how could I format my text with your widget? (Markdown also nots works.)

Thanks alot. Maybe you can short answer here before I post on your repo?

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 23, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

Right now it doesn’t support markdown but maybe I can add it in the future updates. thanks

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

hmm yes, that why I tried html. This works not either?

Also, in which file do you handover the url to the rasa server if it an other IP than the default?

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

Oh, but still interested where or how you put this css inside the above code. Many Thanks

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 23, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

CSS:

and rasa server url

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

Thanks! But to what question you refer by referring this css script?^^ is about formatting? I already used this to change sizes and fonts, but is it also about html tags?

And: html tags like strong are suppressed. That is bad. How would I format a title to be bold or italic?

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 23, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

instead of <strong> use <b>

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

1

Mar 2021

Ah cool, where is this in the css script? What about other html tags like ?

Why is b working instead of strong?

post by bolder_pete on Mar 23, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

Also, the

-tags are dangerous as they appear somehow "outside "the buble of he bot message.

post by bolder_pete on Mar 24, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

Hey @JiteshGaikwad

How are lists formatted? Up to know, how can I make lists? Do I have to do it manaully with a bullet point like •?

So the whole bunch of formatting like with h or list tags is also not working.

That is thow only negative point, because you are very limited in formatting

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 24, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

you need to use <li> tags https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_li.asp

post by bolder_pete on Mar 24, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

@JiteshGaikwad

As I wrote above This works but messes the whole bot bubble formatting. The text is then outside the bot message bubble…Please try just with few li’s and you see it

post by bolder_pete on Mar 24, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

For any html tag here for header h3

\ rasa1163×173 17.4 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/f/fd7f3a83419cd38a8feae83d13f6717d8da225a6.png "rasa")

post by bolder_pete on Mar 25, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

@JiteshGaikwad did you had a look. I try to open an issue at your repo, but maybe you already have some hints?

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 27, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

@bolder_pete I have added the Markdown support, you can check the latest v.2.0.2 of the Chatbot widget

https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/ChatbotWidget/releases/tag/v2.0.2

post by bolder_pete on Mar 31, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

@JiteshGaikwad Thanks, but now I struggled and finish to convert everything to format properly…

What is the issue above?

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 31, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

which issue?

post by bolder_pete on Mar 31, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

@JiteshGaikwad ? just read the posts above and look at the image?

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 31, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

Did you read the post above I had fixed that issue, I guess you have missed it.

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 31, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

bolder_pete](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Mar 2021

@bolder_pete I had fixed issues with markdown, now you don’t need to send the bot response in html format, you can just send it in markdown format

post by bolder_pete on Mar 31, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

@JiteshGaikwad hmm, yes, again, that is why I asked just out of curiosity what was the reason for this issue (see picture and again, my posts describing it ?!).

But here again, using html like lists oder any other tag like h’s, gets outside the bubble…

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 31, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

it’s because you trying to add HTML tags in the bubble which contains <p> tag which can’t hold the other HTML elements

post by bolder_pete on Mar 31, 2021

bolder_petepete

Mar 2021

I removed the p tag but still same, or what you mean? How can I solve this then as it seems an easy solution?

post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 31, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Mar 2021

can you show me how are you trying to send the bot response?

post by bolder_pete on Apr 1, 2021

bolder_petepete

Apr 2021

I used your examples, meaning just sending via dispatcher etc…

something like

dispatcher.utter_message('<h2>Hello</h2>')

post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 1, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Apr 2021

just send it in this way

dispatcher.utter_message(‘## Hello’)

post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 1, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

bolder_pete](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Apr 2021

@bolder_pete I’m trying to help you, If you don’t need my help atleast be respectful. And I’m sorry that I can’t help you further. Thanks

post by bolder_pete on Apr 1, 2021

bolder_petepete

Apr 2021

I am respectful, but you permanently ignore my posts. I wrote several times what issue I mean and you ignore it and comment with markdown, whereas I did extra effort and made a nice picture which shows the problem with some html formatting…

I am glad that you made it with markdown, but I just was curious about this reason…

But anyway thank you for your effort. I will try the markdown version.

post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 1, 2021

JiteshGaikwad Rasa Certified Developer

Apr 2021

I didn’t ignore your post, I already told you what’s the issue is

But still you aren’t getting what I am trying to say, so I don’t need to explain you further

2 months later

post by Prabha1 on May 21, 2021

Prabha1Praba

May 2021

Hi ,

i have created buttons in my domain.yml file and deployed it using rasa webchat. when i click a button in my chatbot , it gets selected and gives expected response. but my all the button options gets disappeared once user select a button. I dont want it to disappear.

For example:

utter_intro:

If i select use case1 , the response should be displayed , without above all button options getting disappeared. so that i can scroll up and select a different button again , if i want to check that option also. Please help

11 days later

post by b.emna on Jun 1, 2021

b.emnaEmna Barred

Jun 2021

I don’t know if I should create a separate topic for this, but it’s in the same scope.

Basically I wanted to add images to my buttons on a specific question. I was going to do this with Javascript, unfortunatly when I inspected the element, there were no IDs…

I editied the element just to see what it would look like :

Oui

But, as you know that’s only temporary… Does anyone know how to do this?

I’ve already tried having adding an image to the response, but it hides the buttons

20 days later

post by bharath-madduri on Jun 22, 2021

bharath-madduriBharath Enthusiast

2

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jun 2021

By using profileAvatar parameter, if the bot has multiple response (one after the other), the alignment for second sentence is disturbed as follows

Any idea on how it can be aligned?

post by bharath-madduri on Jun 23, 2021

bharath-madduriBharath Enthusiast

Prabha1](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jun 2021

Hey, have you found any solution to this, if so please post it here.

post by bharath-madduri on Jun 23, 2021

bharath-madduriBharath Enthusiast

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jun 2021

Hey, have you achieved this, if so please update the solution. Even I want similar like that.

12 days later

post by krkc on Jul 5, 2021

krkcKondru Ravi Kumar Enthusiast

JiteshGaikwad](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jul 2021

Hi, How do i put logo of my own @header just before the title. Thanks in advance Best Regards, Ravi

post by krkc on Jul 5, 2021

krkcKondru Ravi Kumar Enthusiast

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jul 2021

Hey @Swapratim , could you please help me, how do i put a logo just in front of title. Thanks

post by nik202 on Jul 5, 2021

nik202 Enthusiast

Jul 2021

@krkc Where you want to put logo? [logo] (and you chatbot name] right?

post by krkc on Jul 6, 2021

krkcKondru Ravi Kumar Enthusiast

Jul 2021

Hey @nik202 yes. I’ve done it and thanks for your response.

10 days later

post by Prabha1 on Jul 16, 2021

Prabha1Praba

bharath-madduri](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jul 2021

Hi, i have used carousal template defined in actions.py , it solved the issue

post by bharath-madduri on Jul 16, 2021

bharath-madduriBharath Enthusiast

Jul 2021

It works to have 2 buttons either to redirect to URL or Intent, but I want to modify in such a way that it will have ‘add to cart’, ‘plus(+)’, ‘minus(-)’ functionality to build “order placing” chatbot.

3 months later

post by InnoOmnia on Oct 29, 2021

InnoOmnia

Prabha1](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Oct 2021

any other way to solve that issue?

1 month later

post by makama-md on Nov 30, 2021

makama-mdDattijo Murtala Makama

krkc](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Nov 2021

Hi @krkc Please, how did you add the logo?

post by krkc on Nov 30, 2021

krkcKondru Ravi Kumar Enthusiast

Nov 2021

Hi @makama-md I have included my bot logo in the html template. Nothing done from RASA side. Thanks

Best Regards, Ravi

1 month later

post by MFH on Jan 3, 2022

MFHMohammed

Swapratim](https://forum.rasa.com/t/rasa-web-chat-customizing-buttons-colors-alligning-etc/24716 "Load parent post")

Jan 2022

Hello!

Any update on this issue?

Reply

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rasa Webchat Integration
Tutorials, Resources & Videos
- contribution,
- webchat
185 30.2k Aug 2023
Connect rasa to a web site with the recommeded plataform
Rasa Open Source
62 13.9k Feb 2022
Customize whole Rasa-webchat widget
Tutorials, Resources & Videos
- rasa,
- community
0 911 Aug 2021
Rasa webbot
Rasa Open Source
53 5.9k Jul 2021
Error return of buttons in rasa webchat
Rasa Open Source
72 3.4k Feb 2022

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.

Loading complete

We collect and process your personal information for the following purposes: Visitor Statistics, Browsing Behavior. Learn more...

OKDecline