Rasa voice interface connector issue - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa voice interface connector issue

post by pradeepkumaraki on Nov 26, 2019

I have followed all the steps mentioned in the blog post and tested the components SARA, TTS and deepspeech individually. All of them are working fine.

But, when I try to connect the Rasa voice interface with backend components I am getting waiting for connection page and below error in browser console.

Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘ http://localhost:5005/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=polling&t=MwexYqH’ from origin ‘ http://localhost:8080’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

Any insights would be appreciated.

@Juste please help me if you have any idea about this issue ?


post by ZyrianovS on Dec 9, 2019

@pradeepkumaraki I had the same issue, the following fixed that for me. In your socketio_connector.py under class SocketIOInput(InputChannel) while def blueprint try changing sio = AsyncServer(async_mode="sanic") to sio = AsyncServer(async_mode="sanic", cors_allowed_origins='*'). I believe there has been several releases of rasa since the blog post changing how Rasa implements CORS policy. Hope that helps!