Rasa shell shows the following output - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa shell shows the following output

post by vikaspal on Jun 21, 2020

while running the rasa shell cmd to test the bot it show me the above output ??

post by JiteshGaikwad on Jun 22, 2020

can you test the bot using rasa shell and check @vikaspal

post by vikaspal on Jun 22, 2020

@JiteshGaikwad solved thanks for helping out !

post by vikaspal on Jun 22, 2020

@JiteshGaikwad one things I have build my bot and integrate with an index.html file now I have to dockerize my application so, what are steps should i follow ??

post by JiteshGaikwad on Jun 22, 2020

I have built a repo for the same, you can check it out:

https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/Rasa_Deployment

post by vikaspal on Jun 22, 2020

@JiteshGaikwad okay thanks I noob to docker as this benefical for me?

post by JiteshGaikwad on Jun 22, 2020

you can try it out

post by vikaspal on Jun 22, 2020

@JiteshGaikwad thanks

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Deploy my chatbot using docker
Rasa Open Source
33 3.2k Jun 2024
Dockerizing my rasa chatbot application that has botfront
Rasa Open Source
49 8.4k Apr 2024
Rasa x connect to own webchat bot using docker container
[[Deprecated]0m Rasa X Community Edition
0 405 Mar 2021
Using docker and rasa dialogue
Rasa Open Source
1 616 Jul 2019
Deploy rasa x to server
Tutorials, Resources & Videos
- rasa
1 423 Nov 2020