Rasa question + multiple answers bot? - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa question + multiple answers bot?

post by InnoOmnia on Nov 3, 2020

I need to create a bot which has 20 questions and then each question has has three answers where one is right. After answering bot needs to inform was the the answer right or wrong and then move to next question.

It works well when user chooses wrong answers but when user chooses right answer then it just repeats same question again.

I’m using Rasa 1.x version

Here is part of my stories (“kysymys” is question, “vaara_vastaus” is wrong answer and “oikea_vastaus” is right answer

kysely happy path

How to do this?

Is this much easier to do in Rasa 2,x?


post by noman on Nov 3, 2020

Use forms


post by InnoOmnia on Nov 4, 2020

thanks, I have used forms in my other chat bot but here I thought that it was not needed. I have understood that forms are easier to use in Rasa 2.x?

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rasa forms: how to get answer validation? 13 1.0k Nov 2020
How we can set multiple output with same answer in rasa X? 1 599 Jul 2019
Rasa actions, how to get back to actual bot? 0 222 Sep 2021
Create assessment RASA chatbot Issues 5 330 Apr 2021
Exam bot, how to separate wrong answers 1 292 May 2021