Rasa Pro Development License error - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa Pro Development License error

post by Acas on Jun 7, 2024

I get this when trying to run Rasa License from windows power shell CMD prompt.

ERROR rasa_plus.utils.licensing - Could not decode license as JWT. Failed to validate Rasa Pro license which was read from environmental variable RASA_PRO_LICENSE. Please ensure RASA_PRO_LICENSE is set to a valid license string.

Can I get help with this. Thanks

post by jtrasa on Jun 7, 2024

There are instructions here for setting your license string in powershell, are you using the temporary or persistent syntax?

post by Acas on Jun 10, 2024

Thanks for the reply jtrasa. Well I followed the instructions, it only worked half way. Not authenticating the L-key. I am using the persistent syntax. I also went into the win11 registry to see if it put the L-key there for the environment variable and the LKey is there. But everytime I try to run Rasa it gives me the error.

post by jtrasa on Jun 10, 2024

Can we continue this conversation via email? I don’t want to inadvertently leak any credentials. Thanks.

post by Acas on Jun 10, 2024

Sure

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Stuck at activating RASA PRO LICENSE 3 340 Jul 2024
Hello, Can someone help me, I am stuck at activate Rasa Pro License 0 108 Jul 2024
Login Issue -License Not Found 1 106 Sep 2024
Error in dealing with rasa developer edition 3 209 Apr 2024
Pycharm environment variables and license 1 50 Apr 2025