Rasa-model-report: an open source project for Rasa - Contributing to Open Source / Contributing Code - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa-model-report: an open source project for Rasa

post by brunohjs on Oct 24, 2023

Hello guys!

I work with Rasa framework in my daily life. I had the need to measure the quality of the trained model. So, I decided to create this open source project to help me with this problem.

The rasa-model-report generates a complete report with information about the health of the trained model, highlighting points where improvement can be made.

To exemplify, below is an image of Sara’s model report. The full report is at this link.

I hope it is as useful to you as it is to me. Furthermore, I would like the community to contribute ideas, new features or even donate.

Thanks! Valeu!

322 views
2 links

post by nonola on Oct 24, 2023

Parabéns Bruno!
Vou experimentar!
Valeu!

post by arthurTemporim on Oct 31, 2023

This solution is amazing, I will add it to my rasa chatbots, congratulations!

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Report in Rasa
Rasa Open Source
1 724 Oct 2019
Model rasax rasa2
[Deprecated] Feedback on Rasa X
- rasa
0 394 Nov 2020
Rasa Evaluating Models docs broken
Rasa Open Source
3 448 Mar 2020
Relating trainingdata, model and insights in Rasa X: a suggestion as well as a question
Rasa Open Source
2 411 Aug 2021
How to Test the Model
Rasa Open Source
1 512 Feb 2021