Rasa Inspector GUI not appearing - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
Rasa Inspector GUI not appearing
post by 1mo on Mar 10, 2024
After running rasa inspect, I’m unable to get the GUI to appear. Visiting the url with http, I get
Hello from Rasa: 3.7.8
with nothing else. This is in Linux (Ubuntu), in a pyenv.
post by l2nguyen on Mar 12, 2024
@1mo -
when you run rasa inspect, a new window/tab should pop up in your browser. It runs on local host at this url:http://localhost:5005/webhooks/inspector/inspect.html
I need more information to help you on why the rasa inspect GUI is not popping up:
- you have to train a model using
rasa trainbefore runningrasa inspect? - what browser are you using?
- Do you see any errors in the CLI after running
rasa inspect? If not, runrasa inspect --debugand share the logs. You might see an error there.
post by 1mo on Mar 13, 2024
Thanks! That solved it – I’m running on a remote host, so the url didn’t automatically pop up, and I didn’t realize that’s the URL to get to the GUI.