Rasa Howto's - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Rasa Howto’s
post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 29, 2021
Hey Community,
I am creating a video series on How to do a specific task or specific thing in Rasa. So this is the first video of the series in which I’ve shown How to let the bot start the conversation using custom actions
How to let the bot start the conversation in #Rasa || Rasa HowTo's #1
I hope this helps !
Thanks
post by Emma on Mar 30, 2021
looking forward to this series @JiteshGaikwad !
post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 30, 2021
Thanks @Emma
post by mattvan83 on Mar 30, 2021
Hi @JiteshGaikwad,
Thanks for the tuto.
Would you have an advice regarding my problem: Custom ActionSessionStart returns twice same message
Thanks
post by rajeshpolaki on Apr 13, 2021
nice @JiteshGaikwad