Rasa Deployment on Heroku or AWS - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Rasa Deployment on Heroku or AWS
post by haneef on Jan 12, 2020
Hi all, I have just completed my first travel support project on rasa. Before this I was a Google action developer with node. So my problem is deployment. Can anyone please tell me how we can deploy our rasa project with Heroku or AWS (Serverless). My Project Structure is very simple.
- models
- data -> nlu.md, stories.md
- actions.py
- config.yml
- credientials.yml
- domain.yml
- endpoints.yml
post by erohmensing on Jan 13, 2020
Hi @haneef, can you spin up an EC2 instance if you want to use AWS to deploy your bot?
post by shashank34 on Jan 13, 2020
@erohmensing what you mean by spin up an EC2 instance ?
post by kothiyayogesh on Jan 16, 2020
Check this: Spinning up an EC2 instance. - Nicholas Martinez - Medium
post by haneef on Jan 26, 2020
@erohmensing I deployed my bot on Windows Server 2016 and it is working fine but action file is not working like my one intent name is “bye” and set one class in actions file for bye as ByeAction so when I am saying bye then I am getting no reply. Can you suggest me how to run duckling on Windows Server 2016? I tried many times but it didn’t work.
post by shashank34 on Jan 29, 2020
@haneef using docker, you can run duckling on Windows Server.
post by haneef on Jan 29, 2020
@shashank34 but duckling is not available on Windows container its distribution is only for Linux. Docker Hub Duckling Tags