Rasa Custom UI v_2.0 - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Rasa Custom UI v_2.0
post by JiteshGaikwad on Jun 17, 2019
Hi All,
I had create custom UI for Rasa and this is the newer which I had created, you can check it out here :
https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/Rasa_CustomUI-v_2.0.git
Heading link Screens:
Thanks.
(Edit: This repo has been archived and updated with the new repo: GitHub - JiteshGaikwad/Chatbot-Widget)
post by minchilow on Nov 14, 2019
hi, @JiteshGaikwad. Thanks for your sharing on the rasa bot custom UI. The chatbot UI run smoothly on Google Chrome but when I use Edge, it show error.
Is there any suggestion so that I can fix this problem?!
post by JiteshGaikwad on Nov 14, 2019
Hey @minchilow, I need to check that on edge, will test it and let you know
post by pranay_raj on Apr 21, 2020
Hey @JiteshGaikwad Does your UI support multiple button options? For example if user want to select multiple button in a form action and that gets saved into a List slot??
post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 21, 2020
@pranay_raj, no. it only supports single selection.
post by pranay_raj on Apr 21, 2020
@JiteshGaikwad Could you help me or direct me as to what and where i should include to take multiple selections in your UI Thanks for immediate response,much appreciated.
post by JiteshGaikwad on Apr 21, 2020
I don’t know whether it’s possible to achieve multiple selection within buttons, but you can update the UI to support multiple selection just like Multi-select menus, If I get time I will try to update the code
post by HakimuddinChundawada on Oct 5, 2020
I am facing some below mentioned issues while using your widget:
While allowing the bot to start the convo, I always recieve a fallback msg as a reponse but during the second response it works fine(screenshot uploaded for the same)
If the bot is showing multiple responses from rasa server, it doesn’t show them one by one, for eg: if there are 3 response it show bot typing and then all the 3 response at the same time, How can I show them one by one?
post by Akhil on Oct 12, 2020
I’m also facing a similar issue…
- FormAction (fills 2 slots)
- utterance ("Checking in local DB")
- action_check_local_db (Sql query. This takes 3-4 seconds)
- utterance("Making an API Call)
- action_api (This takes 1-2 seconds)
After the form is filled, ideally the messages in UI should be displayed one after another like this.
- The dispatcher.utter_message in submit part of the form action
- Utterance (“Checking in local DB”)
- The
...(time delay) foraction_check_local_db(3-4) - utterance("Making an API Call)
- The
...(time delay) foraction_api(1-2)
But, as soon as the form is filled, I am getting ... (time delay of 3-4 secs) and all the messages are displayed at once in the UI.
@JiteshGaikwad, could you please help me with this?
post by seera on Dec 1, 2020
Thank you sharing @JiteshGaikwad, How to send proactive message like if user open or click the chatbot. It should start the conversation with greet message. Can you please guide me to do it
post by Ayantika1 on Mar 28, 2021
can you please share how to add your ui to a rasa script
post by bharath-madduri on Apr 29, 2021
Hi, any solution you were able to find?
post by pranali05-ai on Apr 10, 2024
Hi, any update on this, did you tried any multiple select menu approach?