RASA, custom entity recognition, lookup list usage and API testing with Postman API tester - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

RASA, custom entity recognition, lookup list usage and API testing with Postman API tester

post by kiranbeethoju on Feb 3, 2020

kiranbeethojuRasa Certified Developer

Feb 2020

Here I am adding how you people can use lookup lists from text files, how to build custom entities, how you can use custom intent recognition. I also struggled a lot use APIs of RASA initially so I made this video to explain to you how to hit API endpoints in your local systems. Finally, you will learn something by watching my video about these above-mentioned things. Note: I am new to create tutorials if you find anything annoyed takes it easy. Here is the link https://youtu.be/LJcONocPuAM

Looking forward to here feedback from you guys.

911 views 1 link

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
List all entities and intents via web API
Rasa Open Source
1 1.1k Sep 2019
Entities extraction rasa 2
Rasa Open Source
2 267 Feb 2021
Lookup with rasa
Rasa Open Source
2 574 Dec 2019
NLU lookup example via API call
Rasa Open Source
0 284 Sep 2022
Can not extract entities
Rasa Open Source
15 631 Oct 2022