Rasa categorical slot bug? - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa categorical slot bug?

post by arkaprabha-majumdar on Feb 17, 2021

yo, I have a categorical slot in my bot:

but then I dont understand why DIET is filling my slots from nlu fallback intent

Me too

192 views

post by j.mosig on Feb 18, 2021

Hello @arkaprabha-majumdar

You might either not have enough training data or a too-low number of training epochs for DIET. DIET doesn’t know what intents or entities mean and it has to learn what belongs to what from the training data. The less data you have, the more epochs you need to train.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Categorical slot not going the correct way 2 229 Dec 2022
Categorical Slot overwrite issue 1 487 Aug 2018
Error when working with categorical slot 2 552 Dec 2021
Categorical Slot is returning None. How do I solve it? 1 1.0k Jun 2019
Rasa 3.6.2 , Slots Problems 2 326 Apr 2024