Rasa CALM tutorial - Issues with Rasa inspector locally - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
Rasa CALM tutorial - Issues with Rasa inspector locally
post by LECARROU on Mar 12, 2025
Hi,
I’m new to Rasa and try to follow the Rasa CALM courses.
I use conda virtual environment where I have set RASA_PRO_LICENSE with my personal token.
Then I run rasa init --template tutorial command and all seems to work fine except that Rasa inspector page that opens is completely blank so that I can not interact with the AI agent.
When I inspect the page, I can see an error I don’t know how to manage:
Refused to load module script from ‘http://localhost:5005/webhooks/socketio/assets/index-7794b245.js’ because its MIME type (‘’) is not allowed.
I have noticed multiple differences between Rasa Pro documentation mentioned in CALM YouTube courses videos and current Rasa Pro documentation even if videos are dated less than one year. This makes it more difficult to follow for a beginner.
Hope someone can help me.
post by m_ashurkina on Mar 25, 2025
Hi @LECARROU, thank you for raising this issue, let me check and get back to you.
post by izi on Mar 25, 2025
Hey @LECARROU can you please share the result of this command and which version of Rasa Pro are you?
curl -I 'http://localhost:5005/webhooks/socketio/assets/index-7794b245.js'
post by LECARROU on Mar 26, 2025
Hi @m_ashurkina, thanks for replying. I did not start the rasa project since my post here.
Today I’ve run rasa init --template tutorial command and now it works! I haven’t changed anything…
post by m_ashurkina on Mar 26, 2025
Hi @LECARROU glad to hear that! Let us know if you have any other questions and happy coding.
post by LECARROU on Mar 27, 2025
Hi Marina,
I have opened a new ticket because the last step of the rasa calm tutorial when integrating API call to check for sufficient funds before transfer money does not run as expected: transfer passes even if the amount passed is greater than the balance set in ActionCheckSufficientFunds (1000).
Trying to follow online tutorials (Rasa docs and Youtube), I realize that many times it does not work because of versions or other issues. We are currently doing technology monitoring for AI solutions to answer new demands in clinical research projects. Rasa, and Rasa CALM in particular, seems to be a good solution.
Could you guide me in all documentation/online tutorials? As a starting project to learn about Rasa, I would like to develop a simple conversational agent using Rasa CALM that could answer users about our structure.
Thanks, Jérôme
post by m_ashurkina on Mar 27, 2025
Hi @LECARROU Jérôme, thank you for your reply. The best place to start with CALM is this YouTube playlist and Rasa’s Docs.
If you want ActionCheckSufficientFunds to check the amount before replying, you’d need to replace utter_transfer_complete with the action action_check_sufficient_funds in the flow transfer_money and customize it to your needs.
More on flows and custom actions here: Flows, Custom Actions. Let me know how it goes.