Rasa CALM: Could not import huggingface_hub python package - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
Rasa CALM: Could not import huggingface_hub python package
post by steveplexagon on May 5, 2024
When attempting to run a model from Huggingface, getting an error about the H.F. package even though I have loaded it into the environment with pip as per the error msg:
“Please install it with pip install huggingface_hub. (type=value_error)”
here’s the confi.yml
recipe: default.v1
language: en
pipeline:
- name: KeywordIntentClassifier
- name: NLUCommandAdapter
- name: LLMCommandGenerator
llm:
type: "huggingface_hub"
repo_id: "mistralai/Mistral-7B-v0.1"
task: "text-generation"
policies:
- name: FlowPolicy
- name: EnterpriseSearchPolicy
- name: IntentlessPolicy
I have tried many different versions of this pipeline with no luck so far. Please advise.
P.S. I was able to successfully pipeline a custom fine-tuned gpt model which is very cool !
post by steveplexagon on May 7, 2024
update on this issue.
I had been hasty when I ran through demo install and neglected to update poetry …
- pip install huggingface_hub
- poetry add huggingface_hub
that made import huggingface_hub work…
now I’m on to the challenge of getting the pipeline to work with a huggingface AWS endpoint…
for models like meta-llama/Meta-Llama-3-8B … a URL is given ( paid versions )
Any thoughts about how to configure an LLM endpoint via AWS url, please share… !
Thanks
post by Sanjukta.bs on Aug 3, 2024
Can you share how you worked with hugging face? Because I want to use rasa with a local llm. Any helps will be highly appreciated.